Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today, Tuesday 13th September

Hi Ya'll (I know, LOL)

Today was all Talent Development!!!

We start by reading a chapter of Matilda (One of my fav's). Then we had some time to do what we needed to do (for me writing Jemma and I's story). After morning tea I played chess against Arnia. Nobody won because we ran out of time. Then we read another chapter of Matilda and I kept writing. After lunch we had a game. It was called terminator. Terminator is when 1 person asks questions to a group of people all spread out. If you answer correctly you take a step and if you can touch someone they are out. In the end David came 3rd, I came 2nd and Hamish came 1st. Then we carried on writing and at 2pm I finished the story (Jemma is away) !!!

See YA'LL later,

LOL (Lots of Love)

MG (Madi Grace)

No comments:

Post a Comment